Thursday, March 13, 2014

Uber me, take 2!

Hmmm, last post on Sept 13, 2012.

Now it's March 13, 2014. So I've been busy and stuff.

Update on the last year and a half. I was running strong into the winter of 2012 – 2013. Then I managed to blow out my left ankle about as badly as possible. At one of my physical therapy sessions I was doing lunges in front of my therapist. She casually remarked, “If you were anyone else in the world you would be spraining your ankle on every step but it doesn't seem to bother you.” Yeah, that bad.

So after over a year with no exercise, heck I could barely walk on gravel last summer, I'm baaaaack. I had made the decision to have surgery on the ankle but now I'm not so sure. So I'm trying to see just how much I can do and how much I need to do.

How to start...again....hmmm.

Biking, of course. That's a no brainer.
Running. Chi running. Slowly but I have to do it. I can't do without. Hell, I dream about it.
Focus T25 by Beachbody. Gotta love some Shaun T yelling at you about your core at 530 am.

So, there you have it. Here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment